Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tom Cruise

Everyone remembers that Tom Cruise on Oprahs couch moment where he proclaimed how much he loved Katie Holmes..... Then cut to present day they are divorced and he looks crazier than ever.

This is my Tom Cruise on the yellow couch moment because inevitably tonight they will probably be up like wild banshees all night. BUT for today we celebrate that these girls slept from 10pm to 4am!!!!! (Minus the hour Riley fussed with some gas pains but that is neither here nor there) I didn't know what to do with myself when I saw 3am on the clock.... I had to get up and pump for some relief and then finally at 4am they stirred a bit so I went in and we fed them. I was so excited though to know we are making progress! It may have been a short lived victory but a victory nonetheless.

Bed bugs


They sleep right next to each other it's pretty precious.


Birth announcement my friend Neely Brook took their newborn photos and she did such an awesome job!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! My doctor says that 6 hours is considered "sleeping through the night"! Love the announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeee!! What an amazing stretch! Light at the end of the tunnel. :)

    ReplyDelete