Thursday, January 23, 2014

8 weeks

I'll do a longer post next week with the girls two month update but I can't skip a week without documenting all the "fun" we are having around here.

My parents came for MLK weekend and it was so nice to have the help. Matt got to go to the boat show and play golf with my dad. I got to sleep 6 hours straight and get to the mall with my mom. The girls love their Bebe and Bebo.

Oli loves the boppy. His 9th birthday is Feb. 11th maybe I'll give him one.


New baby gear. Ergo carrier and both girls seem to like it. Sloan likes to look up at lights so this is perfect for her.


More presents for the girls! Love these puzzle stools.


Genius training daddy and Riley. What you aren't doing flash cards with your 8 week old? Better get going to catch up with these McGowan girls.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment