Friday, January 10, 2014

Bath time and HUNGRY

Not much to report here we are just getting the hang of being a family of four and Matt and I are learning to live on limited and broken sleep.

The girls are 6 weeks and 2 days today and I think they are in the midst of a growth spurt. They are eating like crazy! Riley downed 6oz last night and Sloan 5oz which is a record for both. We weighed them and Sloan weighs 9lbs and Riley weighs 9.6lbs. I love that they are gaining weight and Riley is getting some major cheeks! I want to Chubb these girls up big time. (Big babies sleep longer right? :) )







Riley smiles


Sleepy Sloan


Out to dinner at Rudy's (Matt and I were so tired this night we could barely make conversation at dinner)


No matter where we put them in the crib they wind up close together. Womb mates!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment