Monday, January 6, 2014

Holidays are over

Sadly all the holidays are over so Matt had to go back to work today. We have had some ROUGH nights around here but luckily just when we were thinking we would never sleep again the girls treated to us to a few uninterrupted hours of sleep and just in time for dad to have to go back to the office.

I have a mommys helper coming a few days a week to help so I know least know a few days a week I'll get a nap and a shower. This is a huge luxury and I am so grateful to have found someone we really like.

New outfits dad picked out


Sleep Sloan


Our BOB ready for when these girls get bigger and the weather gets nicer


Riley napping in her crib like a big girl


Sloan not napping.... But just looking around.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment