Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It happened again

So of course after my big proclamation about sleep like I predicted we had some rough nights. BUT last night and once over the weekend the girls went down around 10-11ish and slept until 4am!!!!!! This is a huge savior when you have barely slept 5 hours in a row in 2 months. They ate quickly at 4am both times and went back down until 7am when I woke them up to get the day started.

Every twin parent will tell you the first few months are the hardest or even that they blocked out the first 4 months. Well we are turning 8 weeks tomorrow.... 2 months down 2 more to go! But again I'm all about celebrating the small day to day victories!

Pictures of the last few days cuteness.




We are getting smiles!!! Not the best picture but I'll try for more





Sweet cupcake






We played dress up and now headbands are a staple of our wardrobe.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment