Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Dear Sloan, I can't believe you are two!

My sweet Sloan,

I can't even believe you are two years old! I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. Now the days after you were born and for a few months are quite foggy but I remember the just of it, eat, sleep, cry, burp, cry, eat, maybe sleep, eat, cry more.....BUT all those days and months were worth it to get to see the little sweet lady I know today. You keep me laughing and on my toes everyday, you learn a new phrase what feels like everyday, you get more personality and more sass every hour. You love your sister and most of the time you two are the best of friends but in true sister fashion you fight like mortal enemies as well. You love dogs and always ask about Oli and Casey and frequently lay on them or try and kiss them. You are a mommy's girl but not too clingy and once you warm up you are everyone's best friend. We love you to pieces and at night when daddy and I lay in bed we watch you and Riley's videos and thank our lucky stars we get to be your parents. This life is crazy busy and often times chaotic but its ours and you and Riley fit perfectly in it.



Happy 2nd Birthday Sloan Marion!



Love,

Mama
























No comments:

Post a Comment