Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sick Sick Sick

We have had a rough week and half around here. Last Monday Sloan got sent home from school with a fever we went to the doc and she just said it looks like a regular cold and even wrote her a note to go back to school since she didn't see anything wrong her being at school. Monday night Riley threw up cut to Tuesday they are both worse both running fevers so I stay home with them and figure we will be fine by the afternoon and maybe I'll even take them both to Target.....I honestly thought that. Psh....they didn't move all day really, they watched tv, napped, cried and barely ate. I knew something was wrong but now I was getting scared.....Riley threw up again Tuesday night. Wed we went to the doc double ear infections for both and very sore throats for both and not to mention super high fevers. Thursday....more of the same. Sloan went to school Friday but got sent home half way thru the day because her fever was too high again. Friday afternoon we were back at the doc getting antibiotic shots because the oral meds weren't working. Saturday the girls finally seemed to feel a little better.........SUNDAY Riley wakes up with roseola and I wake up feeling awful and headed to the urgent care.












Thank God for my mom and sister.....we wouldn't have made it thru this last 10 days without them. The girls are going to get ear tubes put in Monday before we head to Kentucky for Christmas so hopefully we can all stay healthy for a while. Seriously 2014 has been the sickest year of Matt and I's lives daycare germs are no joke.

Roseola is annoying because now that she is all better the spots showed up and school won't let her back until they are gone. Does this look sick to you? NOPE




1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! Being sick is no fun. Daycare germs and school germs are awful. Seems like the little ones pick up everything! The year my oldest went to Kindergarten my younger children were always getting sick. I'm glad you all pulled through. Good luck getting the tubes put in. My son stopped getting ear infections after his were in.

    Tanisha Muench @ U.S. HealthWorks Lynnwood

    ReplyDelete