Friday, July 18, 2014

A day in our life 7.5 months

Life goes by so fast these days I want to remember what our daily routine is so we can look back and think "How did we do that?" 

5:30am I wake up and get dressed for work
6-7am the girls wake up anytime and sometimes play in their cribs quietly or sometimes they let us know they are UP
7am I "try" to breastfeed both of them but lately Riley has refused and has started biting so she has been getting a bottle of breast milk
7:20am Matt takes over and gets the girls dressed and brings them downstairs, I head to pump
7:45am I finished getting dressed and Matt usually heads out the door with the girls to do the daycare drop off 
8am Matt and I both head to work 
12pm I pump at work (this is becoming more and more annoying but I am sticking with it for now)
4pm I should pump again but have been getting too busy lately to fit this in
5:15pm-5:30pm I pick up the girls or if Matt is working from home I swing by to get him and we go together
5:30pm-6:30pm We play with the girls, I wash and sanitize their 4 bottles from daycare, we FaceTime with family
6:30pm We start the bath time routine
7pm Bottles in babies mouths and then we read a few books
7:15pm Lights out! 
7:30pm The girls may fuss a little but usually both are asleep no later than this time
7:30pm-8:30pm Matt and I fix dinner together or eat leftovers then clean it up 
8:30pm I make all the bottles for the next day, pick up toys, clean more bottles and pump parts, laundry
9pm Final pump for the day while I watch trash TV or catch up on text messages
10pm Hopefully we are in bed asleep or at least watching TV. 

Next day rinse and repeat. Whew I am tired just typing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment