Monday, July 28, 2014

8 months!!

I just realized typing this title that I have 4 months to plan an epic 1st birthday party. I better get cracking.

This past month was full of fun and new things. First vacation to the Frio river with family, first airplane ride, first time in Kentucky daddy's home state, first bad cold, more teeth, new tricks like clapping and waving. Saying lots of Dada all the time...no mama yet :( July was a busy month with lots of new places and adventures for the girls and they handled it all pretty well.



I just love all of these pictures. Sloan LOVES the camera and Riley just kind of goes blank even though majority of the time Riley is the more smiley of the two. I secretly hope they never get top teeth because I really love these gummy grins. 












No comments:

Post a Comment