Monday, February 24, 2014

Thank God for Grandparents!

My parents came in town this past weekend to get their monthly twin lovin in. I pretty much make them commit to me the next time they are coming before they leave each time so I knew in Jan. when they would be back in Feb. Twins is hard y'all and I just need my own parents sometimes! My parents are nice enough to take the girls solo for us so we can get out of the house or catch a few more hours of sleep both are so greatly appreciated. The girls put on lots of smiles for their Bebe and Bebo and got held plenty. Mom and Dad thank you so much for coming here to help and visit and to know coming in you will be exhausted on the way home.
Riley is too cool





Sloan


Bebe and Sloan


Mama and Riley in the ergo baby. This carrier is awesome and has saved me a lot of crying fits. I wish they made a twin carrier.



No comments:

Post a Comment