Monday, February 10, 2014

A little help from my friends

I feel like new moms should be more honest with each other about the emotions attached to becoming a new mom. It's an amazing experience but can be hard and isolating at the same time. I feel like in the last few weeks I've finally gotten into my mommy hood groove and feel semi like my old self. My two amazing friends Mandie and Lindley made the trip to Austin this past weekend to come hang out and love on these little girls of mine. It meant the world to me! They both left their own munchkins to come here for the weekend. I text with these two women every single day and they helped me get thru these first months of motherhood. Some days were dark but they were always there with reassuring words and making me laugh. I love y'all and am so happy you made the trek to Austin!

Heading out for some big girl time! Lunch, wine, and pedicures.


The Grove and a gorgeous Saturday


Mandie and I plus our pumps :) Lindley laughed at all our gear.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment