Friday, January 9, 2015

Confessional Friday First Timer



I am linking up today with Leslie at Blonde Ambition for confessional friday!



1. I confess this is my first link up/confessional Friday!



2. I confess I am 2 weeks into my new routine of going to work out at Orange Theory twice a week and so far so good. I came to the realization that if I don't go in the morning before the day starts I never have time to go. So I dragged it out of bed at 4:30am and made the 5am class and today I did a 6:15am class and 5:30 felt like sleeping compared to 4:30am.



3. I confess that my babies are 13 months old and time is flying.



4. I confess that I love my new Nutri Bullet for smoothies but I also really want to make a milkshake in it and that doesn't exactly fit in with me trying to eat better.



5. I confess I have a girls trip coming up in February and I am so excited about it I have a countdown on my phone. My life isn't super exciting I have to celebrate the small things.







My Riley girl is working so hard to get this walking thing down.....


YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment