Thursday, November 20, 2014

Growing and changing everyday....iphone video update

These girls keep us on our toes around here they seem to pick up something new everyday or understand more commands I am loving this stage. They are getting braver and braver and I think walking will probably happen in the next month or so....but we aren't rushing anything.


Matt and I bought this toy for the girls for their birthday and they see to really like it. They know where to put the balls and push the buttons to get them back out.

Sloan has been doing this trick for a few weeks....and now Riley can too.

I finally got one of the videos of the birthday cake.....it didn't go great but that was to be expected. Trust me they ate some later and LOVED it.


Here is a cute video of Riley getting some kisses from Casey. She LOVES Casey.


My happy girl Sloan....she doesn't say no yet but she can get her point across.


I can't believe in one week these sweet girls of ours will be ONE years old!



No comments:

Post a Comment