Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A day in our life 9.5 months

I figured it was time for another day in our life post since sometimes I can't even remember how we get it all done in one day.

5:30am I wake up and get dressed for work, eat breakfast, warm bottles, drink coffee
7am Usually the girls are up by this point but sometimes we have to wake them up, change diapers, pick out clothes for the day
7:10am Feed girls bottles, get them dressed for the day, put them down to play while I finish putting on my work clothes,
Between 7:30am- 8am Matt takes the girls to daycare
8am-5pm Matt and I get to only worry about work and getting ourselves fed lunch
5:15pm I pick up the girls
5:30pm Get home unload the girls straight to the highchairs for dinner
6pm Dinner is over and its playtime/wash bottle time/ daddy gets home/try to keep them out of the dog water and anywhere else they aren't supposed to be
6:40pm Bath time- we do baths every night because its just part of the routine and these chicks are dirty at the end of the day
6:50pm Bottle time
7pm Books and snuggles then its lights out!

I'll do what a weekend day looks like next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment