Monday, May 19, 2014

Charleston, S.C.

This past week was a big milestone for me as a momma. I spent my first nights ever away from my girls. Since they were born I have not been away from them for more than about 6 hours maximum. Matt and I flew to Charleston, S.C. for his best friend Jeff Michno's wedding. I had never been before so it was a fun trip with lots of firsts. First time in Charleston, first time pumping in an airport, first time to sleep 8-9 hours straight for 4 nights in a row! I was a wreck leaving on Wed. morning but I knew the girls were in good hands with my parents here to watch them and their nanny Teresa came Wed-Fri so life as they knew it was pretty much the same. Matt and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary May 14th and then enjoyed lots of wedding festivities and good food. I am so glad we went and that we have great help to allow us to go on trips. Bebe and Bebo thank you so much! When should Matt and I book our next trip? :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment