Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let's get this party started!

I have been meaning to start this blog for a while now but time just got away from me....so here we go. No time like the present 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant with fraternal twin girls. I had my weekly doc appointment yesterday and things are the same....no progress but he does think it will happen soon. If I don't go into labor on my own these girls are coming out Dec. 6th. Each girl weighs between 5 1/2 to 6 pounds so we should have some healthy twinks on our hands. Matt and I are both getting so excited/anxious for them to come. It's like we are just waiting for our new normal to start.

I'll post more when I have more news to report. These days I am not very exciting...its hard to get around and I get tired just loading the dishwasher.

I will leave you all with a few pictures from our maternity session that was weeks ago.....I am much more huge now. :) My friend Neely Brook took these photos and she does an amazing job. Neely Brook Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment